We are confident in the products we use, as well as the services we provide, on every project. To this regard, we offer a warranty against defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of five years under average residential usage.
This warranty is valid only if the cabinets are installed by SUPER CHOICE KITCHEN and if the guidelines for care and usage have been adhered to. This warranty does not cover tarnishing of handles, yellowing of product as a result of direct sunlight, countertops, or repairs done because of movement or settling of the property.
Due to countertops not being covered under this warranty, and the number of sub-trades working on site after cabinet installation, we require that there be someone available the day of installation to inspect for any damage.
To ensure the dependability and durability of your new cabinets, we have established the following guidelines for proper care and usage:
- DO NOT attach or install fixture/units inside or outside of your cabinet doors exceeding 3 lbs.
- DO NOT alter your finished cabinet in any way (example: sanding, varnishing, painting).
- DO NOT place wet articles such as dishes or clothes in your cabinets or on countertop joins.
- DO NOT use harsh abrasive cleaners / cleansers when caring for your cabinets.
- DO NOT expose your cabinets to extreme temperatures or changes (be careful with kettles, toasters and ranges which should be equipped with a range hood).
- DO NOT overload your drawers or place articles above the level of your drawer.
- DO NOT place any unnecessary pressure on your cabinet doors by tugging / pulling open (your cabinets are equipped with handles/pulls for your convenience).
Cabinet Maintenance Suggestions
- DO watch for leaks in your drain pipe.
- To clean cabinet surfaces, use a mild soap or detergent and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap or detergent film with a second damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
Validity of this warranty is subject to Management’s discretion.